Ricoh senior managers will share their journey to creating a highly engaged and committed workforce, that has been tested over recent ‘difficult times.
They will share how employee engagement levels dropped during their challenges – but also learn what they did to recover engagement levels, eventually reaching their highest levels of employee led suggestions for improvement.
Delegates will also learn:
- Impact of Introducing Automation and creation of multi-function TPM Teams that have resulted in higher rates of improvement actions.
- Transforming administration processes – how they are engaging non-production areas in reducing bureaucracy, simplifying processes, eliminating non-value add tasks and optimising use of technology.
- Ricoh Way Production System and the Kaizen Spiral approach to linking engagement to improvement including suggestion schemes; Gemba Matt; Good Spot; Kaizen 10 Steps; Kaizen Rally and Engagement Centre.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Leaders and managers serious about implementing proven cultural engagement strategies, including:
- Transformational Leaders
- Operational Directors
- HR Directors
- Plant Directors and Managers
- Manufacturing and Functional Managers
Afternoon Session, Thursday 7th February 2019
RICOH, Telford, TF2 9NN.
Ricoh is a global technology company that has been transforming the way people work for more than 80 years. Operating in over 200 countries and regions it has worldwide sales of over £15billion.
The Ricoh facility in Telford was established in 1983 and began its manufacturing operations in 1985 Today, the Telford facility employs approximately 600 people and is involved in process filling of toner, assembly of printing equipment and remanufacturing production of recycled equipment.
In the past two years the Ricoh Telford facility has become the European centre for Additive Manufacturing (3D printing) and inkjet technology. The site also includes the Ricoh Customer Experience Centre (CEC), a world class facility where European clients come to experience Ricoh’s solutions in action.
This year the plant were winners in the Ricoh Global Awards Programme – one of only 8 winners from over 800 nominations worldwide.
FOUR WAYS TO REGISTER:
Book Online: Click on Book Your Place Now at the top of the page to book tickets using credit and debit cards
Telephone: +44 (0)161 298 5556
Email: Nicola Corocos email@example.com
Download and complete brochure booking form and post to: True North Excellence Ltd, Smithy Cottage, Stowford, Crewe, Cheshire, CW1 5XP
TERMS AND CONDITIONS: True North Excellence Ltd reserve the right to amend the programme, speakers or venue and alter or cancel the seminar without liability. CANCELLATIONS: Should you be unable to attend, a substitute is always welcome, up to three working days before the event. Refunds will be made up to 30 days before the event in writing, minus a £75 per delegate enrollment fee. Regrettably we do not provide refunds less than 30 days before the seminar.