- Process Thinking and Mapping Information Flows
- Visual Management- 5S, Visual Boards & Visual Controls
- A3 Thinking – From story boards to problem solving
- Includes free parking, full bound workbook, breakfast & lunch on both days, and plenty of learning take-aways
AT THE END OF THE WORKSHOP DELEGATES WILL:
- Have learned how to use and apply basic information flow mapping to see where waste exists
- Understand Lean practices to remove waste and add greater value to your work
- Be able to see the business as Value Streams and better understand customer value
- Understand the importance of visual management in driving improvement
- Know how to use A3 reporting as a key to continuous improvement success
BENEFITS TO THE COMPANY:
- Workers spend less time correcting errors and more time delivering value
- Improved productivity and better use of existing resources
- Focus on what the customer values and deliver higher customer satisfaction
- Reduce total cost and improve quality of work
- Faster service and increased flexibility
Pre-requisite learning: This is a beginner to intermediate course. Attendees are expected to have some exposure to Lean principles or have attended the Introduction to Lean in the Office workshop.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Future Lean champions can come from any department including:
- Customer services
- Finance and accounting
- Office administration
- Sales and marketing
- Purchasing and procurement
DAY TWO Thursday 5th July 2018
Meet The Trainer
Bill Tiplady, Associate Practitioner, True North Excellence
Bill is a trail blazer for process thinking and Lean management and is regarded as a highly practical international Lean trainer and coach. His career started in the 1980’s as an engineer at Rolls-Royce, he became Business Improvement Leader before joining management where he developed into a strategic and practical leader of improvement.
For the past 20 years he has dedicated his career to developing the skills and behaviours required for people in both the manufacturing and service sector to transform and sustain Lean management within their organizations. Bill has gained vast experience in the Automotive, Engineering, Textile, Chemicals, FMCG, Food and Drink, Electronics and Photonics Industry, both in the UK, Europe, China and North America. He is passionate about his local football team, Burnley Football Club (we can’t all be perfect).
Macdonald Ansty Hall Hotel, Coventry
Macdonald Ansty Hall,
Ansty Hall Hotel: tel 0344 879 9031. Other accommodation options available.
FOUR WAYS TO REGISTER:
Book Online: Click on Book Your Place Now at the top of the page to book tickets using credit and debit cards
Telephone: +44 (0)161 298 5556
Email: Nicola Corocos firstname.lastname@example.org
Download and complete brochure booking form and post to: True North Excellence Ltd, Smithy Cottage, Stowford, Crewe, Cheshire, CW1 5XP
TERMS AND CONDITIONS: True North Excellence Ltd reserve the right to amend the programme, speakers or venue and alter or cancel the seminar without liability. CANCELLATIONS: Should you be unable to attend, a substitute is always welcome, up to three working days before the event. Refunds will be made up to 30 days before the event in writing, minus a £45 per delegate enrollment fee. Regrettably we do not provide refunds less than 30 days before the seminar.