Reasons to attend?
- Learn how they are on a continuous cultural journey, looking at how focusing on behaviours and values have improved working practices and driven sustainable change.
- Understand the challenges faced by the business when moving to the new operating model, the solutions implemented and the
major sustainable benefits experienced.
- Experience the inner workings of a new ‘one-piece flow’ manufacturing plant, designed with lean principles in mind.
- Learn how cellular manufacturing can lead to process improvements and getting it right first time.
- Discover how strong daily management can drive quality focus across the business.
- Successfully implemented a clear shift in organisational culture
- Move from batch to one-piece flow production
- Improving quality through focusing on quality built-in
- Shop floor engagement in driving ‘right first time’
- High levels of visual and daily management from 5s through to use of SQDCP
- SQDCP used by finance, HR, information systems, quality, purchasing and technical
Delegates will visit SEM’s Model factory in Dartford to see first-hand how Lean Thinking has been successfully applied to achieve high levels of Operational Excellence.
As well as touring the plant and facilities, delegates will have the opportunity to listen and ask questions to key figures from across the business to gain a more detailed understanding of how improvements have been made and how SEM has achieved their objective of designing and building a sustainable ‘Factory of the Future’.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- Managers who want to learn more about the practical elements of changing behaviours and values.
- Senior and operational managers from manufacturing businesses who are planning transformation.
- Businesses looking to make the shift from batch to flow production through the introduction of production cells.
- Those with an interest in learning how to build quality into operational processes and procedures, and how improving quality can add value for the customer.
One Hundred House
DA1 5TH United Kingdom
FOUR WAYS TO REGISTER:
Book Online: Click on Book Your Place Now at the top of the page to book tickets using credit and debit cards
Telephone: +44 (0)161 298 5556
Email: Nicola Corocos firstname.lastname@example.org
Download and complete brochure booking form and post to: True North Excellence Ltd, Smithy Cottage, Stowford, Crewe, Cheshire, CW1 5XP
TERMS AND CONDITIONS: True North Excellence Ltd reserve the right to amend the programme, speakers or venue and alter or cancel the seminar without liability. CANCELLATIONS: Should you be unable to attend, a substitute is always welcome, up to three working days before the event. Refunds will be made up to 30 days before the event in writing, minus a £200 per delegate enrollment fee. Regrettably we do not provide refunds less than 30 days before the seminar