- Avoid jumping to solutions and continually firefighting by moving to a structured, disciplined approach to problem solving A3 methodology
- Learn the people side of A3 Problem Solving to kick start and then sustain Practical Problem Solving in your organisation
- Includes hands on group activities, simulation exercises and end of course delegate presentations to actively involve participants
- Includes free parking, full bound workbook, templates to use in your own company, refreshments and lunch on both days
- Workshop restricted to 16 places to maximise and personalise your learning experience
- NEW! Onsite Coaching Included: To help improve and sustain your problem solving capability, we are offering a limited number of companies who attend the course a follow up coaching session on-site.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- People who see re-occurring problems every day in their company
- All levels of the organisation with a will and desire to solve and eradicate problems for good
- Senior managers who wish to improve their abilities to lead and manage
- Anyone who wishes to improve his or her critical lean thinking
- HR professionals who wish to seek more effective means to deeply improve the thinking, behaviour, alignment, and performance of their organisation and the people in it
NEW! Post Workshop Coaching Included in fee:
To help you to sustain and improve your problem solving capability, we are offering a limited number of companies who attend the course a one day follow up coaching session on their site.
Limited number available and conditions apply.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for availability and further details.
- Onsite coaching day after the workshop is included in the cost of group booking of three or more delegates.
- A contribution to travel and accommodation may be required if an overnight stay is necessary.
- Offer of onsite coaching subject to availability.
- If you are sending one or two delegates, then give us a call, am sure we can provide a level of post course support – we want you to sustain your learning!!
- To see how best we can support you post workshop, contact Gemma Jones or Jon Tudor on 0161 298 5556 or email email@example.com
By the end of this workshop delegates will be able to:
- Welcome mistakes as opportunities and have confidence in decision making through following a scientific method of problem solving
- Understand how a system of problem management and escalation helps improve the organisation and its performance
- Avoid the pitfalls of jumping to ‘solutions’ and instead follow a structured disciplined process of problem solving
- Reduce the amount of fire-fighting and work-rounds and kick start A3 adoption in your organisation
- Facilitate a team through the A3 process utilising key quality tools
At the end of two days you will learn:
- The concepts of structured problem solving and the importance of team work to sustaining an improvement culture
- How to use and apply basic tools to identify and deliver improvements to workplace processes and procedures
- Appreciate concepts of team dynamics and apply practical tools to enhance team performance
- How to visualise using A3 thinking and when and how to use this powerful lean tool
DAY TWO 10th October 2019
Meet The Trainer
Gemma Jones, Associate Practitioner, True North Excellence
Gemma is a creative yet logical systems thinker, who loves to work with teams to break things down, figure them out and rebuild them better than ever. She has a Master’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering and over the past 20 years has held Continuous Improvement roles with global businesses across different sectors, including Pharmaceutical, Dairy, FMCG, Food, and Medical Devices.
Gemma is hugely passionate about engaging the workforce with Continuous Improvement and strongly believes in Lean Thinking. She gets such a kick out of training, coaching and facilitating, especially when she sees the lightbulb switch on in someone’s head – when they solve a problem; when they realise they have the power to change; or when they get excited about all the improvements they could make.
When she is not working, or looking after her two sons, Gemma is usually reading or thinking about doing Yoga.
Ansty Hall Hotel, Main Road
Accommodation Overnight accommodation in NOT included in the fee.
Reduced rates at Ansty Hall Hotel are available at £105 including breakfast per room per night.
Please contact the hotel directly on 02476 612 222, ALWAYS quote True North Excellence
Ansty Hall, Main Road, Ansty, Coventry CV7 9HZ
Telephone: 02476 612 222
Car parking at the hotel is FREE for delegates.
£ 795+VAT Per Delegate
- PAY BEFORE Friday 20th September 2019 *Includes free parking, full bound workbook, refreshments and lunch on both days.
£ 895+VAT Per Delegate
- BOOKED AFTER Friday 20th September 2019 *Includes free parking, full bound workbook, refreshments and lunch on both days.
FOUR WAYS TO REGISTER:
Book Online: Click on Book Your Place Now at the top of the page to book tickets using credit and debit cards
Telephone: +44 (0)161 298 5556
Email: Nicola Corocos firstname.lastname@example.org
Download and complete brochure booking form and post to: True North Excellence Ltd, Smithy Cottage, Stowford, Crewe, Cheshire, CW1 5XP
TERMS AND CONDITIONS: True North Excellence Ltd reserve the right to amend the programme, speakers or venue and alter or cancel the seminar without liability. CANCELLATIONS: Should you be unable to attend, a substitute is always welcome, up to three working days before the event. Refunds will be made up to 30 days before the event in writing, minus a £100 per delegate enrollment fee. Regrettably we do not provide refunds less than 30 days before the seminar.