New Holland is one of few World Class Manufacturing (WCM) facilities in the UK that personifies manufacturing excellence. During the days bench-marking visit you will:
- See how to focus on understanding losses in the plant, and the relentless pursuit of waste reduction
- Learn about how the site deploys the Fiat World Class Manufacturing (WCM) Production System
- Deep dive into two of the WCM Pillars including Workplace Organisation
- Understand project selection and priorities for improvement
- Benchmark an award-winning World-Class Manufacturing Site in the UK
- Witness a manufacturer with a relentless pursuit of waste built into its culture
ABOUT THE PLANT
CNH’s Basildon site is a World-Class Manufacturing facility that produces the T6 and T7 tractor for agricultural use. It has an annual turnover of over £1.1 billion and employs 850 people. The site was named Manufacturer of the Year by The Manufacturer magazine.
The Basildon site has more than 5km of assembly line assembling New Holland tractors and is part of CNH Industrial, a global leader in the capital good sector.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- Operational Directors and Managers
- Lean and Continuous Improvement Champions
- Plant Directors and Managers
- Quality and Engineering professionals
- Manufacturing and Production professionals
CNH UK (New Holland Agriculture)
Cranes Farm Road
FOUR WAYS TO REGISTER:
Book Online: Click on Book Your Place Now at the top of the page to book tickets using credit and debit cards
Telephone: +44 (0)161 298 5556
Email: Nicola Corocos email@example.com
Download and complete brochure booking form and post to: True North Excellence Ltd, Smithy Cottage, Stowford, Crewe, Cheshire, CW1 5XP
TERMS AND CONDITIONS: True North Excellence Ltd reserve the right to amend the programme, speakers or venue and alter or cancel the seminar without liability. CANCELLATIONS: Should you be unable to attend, a substitute is always welcome, up to three working days before the event. Refunds will be made up to 30 days before the event in writing, minus a £75 per delegate enrollment fee. Regrettably we do not provide refunds less than 30 days before the seminar.