To achieve success, a Lean organisation must develop an effective management accounting function that complements their financial accounting system to provide a sufficient knowledge base to making decisions about the future.
Financial accounting’s focus is on past activity. In this workshop, you will learn how to build and use a Lean management accounting system to make relevant information available to decision makers on a timely basis.
- Understand how value stream costing simplifies the development of costing information.
- Understand how to calculate value stream capacity.
- Understand how to use the box score in business decision making.
- Gauge the extent to which the problems with traditional accounting are a problem in their own companies.
- Learn how to develop a plan for eliminating operating and accounting transactions as lean manufacturing is implemented.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?:
- Value stream managers and Lean professionals who use or develop measures and accounting reports
- General and senior managers of Lean mature companies.
- Finance professionals in Lean organisations.
- This workshop is particularly applicable for those who have no previous understanding of Lean accounting.
Expert Trainer: NICK KATKO
With almost 30 years of Lean and Lean Accounting experience, Nick is an early pioneer of Lean Accounting.
In the 1990’s, as CFO of Bullard, Nick implemented a complete lean management accounting system in conjunction with Bullard’s Lean transformation, which included eliminating standard costing.
Nick is the author of “The Lean CFO” (2013), which has been translated into Turkish and Italian, and co-author of “The Lean Business Management System” (2007).
Nick is a Certified Public Accounting and has a BS in Accounting and MBA in Finance, both from the University of Kentucky.
Cranage Hall Hotel
Cheshire, CW4 8EW
Overnight accommodation is not included in the registration fee. However, reduced rates at Cranage Hall is £90 including breakfast per room per night.
Please contact the hotel directly on 01477 536666 quoting ‘True North Excellence’ to redeem the accommodation discount.
Early Bird Registration – Register your place before 31st October 2019
FOUR WAYS TO REGISTER:
Book Online: Click on Book Your Place Now at the top of the page to book tickets using credit and debit cards
Telephone: +44 (0)161 298 5556
Email: Nicola Corocos firstname.lastname@example.org
Download and complete brochure booking form and post to: True North Excellence Ltd, Smithy Cottage, Stowford, Crewe, Cheshire, CW1 5XP
TERMS AND CONDITIONS: True North Excellence Ltd reserve the right to amend the programme, speakers or venue and alter or cancel the seminar without liability. CANCELLATIONS: Should you be unable to attend, a substitute is always welcome, up to three working days before the event. Refunds will be made up to 30 days before the event in writing, minus a £100 per delegate enrolment fee. Regrettably we do not provide refunds less than 30 days before the seminar.