- Process Thinking and Mapping Information Flows
- Visual Management- 5S, Visual Boards & Visual Controls
- A3 Thinking – From story boards to problem solving
- Includes free parking, full bound workbook, lunch on both days, and plenty of learning take-aways
AT THE END OF THE WORKSHOP DELEGATES WILL:
- Have learned how to use and apply basic information flow mapping to see where waste exists
- Understand Lean practices to remove waste and add greater value to your work
- Be able to see the business as Value Streams and better understand customer value
- Understand the importance of visual management in driving improvement
- Know how to use A3 reporting as a key to continuous improvement success
BENEFITS TO THE COMPANY:
- Workers spend less time correcting errors and more time delivering value
- Improved productivity and better use of existing resources
- Focus on what the customer values and deliver higher customer satisfaction
- Reduce total cost and improve quality of work
- Faster service and increased flexibility
Pre-requisite learning: This is a beginner to intermediate course.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Future Lean champions can come from any department including:
- Customer services
- Finance and accounting
- Office administration
- Sales and marketing
- Purchasing and procurement
DAY TWO Thursday 11th December 2019
Meet The Trainer
Gemma Jones, Associate Practitioner, True North Excellence
Gemma is a creative yet logical systems thinker, who loves to work with teams to break things down, figure them out and rebuild them better than ever. She has a Master’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering and over the past 20 years has held Continuous Improvement roles with global businesses across different sectors, including Pharmaceutical, Dairy, FMCG, Food, and Medical Devices.
Gemma is hugely passionate about engaging the workforce with Continuous Improvement and strongly believes in Lean Thinking. She gets such a kick out of training, coaching and facilitating, especially when she sees the lightbulb switch on in someone’s head – when they solve a problem; when they realise they have the power to change; or when they get excited about all the improvements they could make.
When she is not working, or looking after her two sons, Gemma is usually reading or thinking about doing Yoga.
FOUR WAYS TO REGISTER:
Book Online: Click on Book Your Place Now at the top of the page to book tickets using credit and debit cards
Telephone: +44 (0)161 298 5556
Email: Nicola Corocos firstname.lastname@example.org
Download and complete brochure booking form and post to: True North Excellence Ltd, Smithy Cottage, Stowford, Crewe, Cheshire, CW1 5XP
TERMS AND CONDITIONS: True North Excellence Ltd reserve the right to amend the programme, speakers or venue and alter or cancel the seminar without liability. CANCELLATIONS: Should you be unable to attend, a substitute is always welcome, up to three working days before the event. Refunds will be made up to 30 days before the event in writing, minus a £45 per delegate enrollment fee. Regrettably we do not provide refunds less than 30 days before the seminar.