Lean Essentials – Learning to See is a one-day introduction to the principles of Lean Management, involving simulation, workshop and factory tour of the Mini Plant in Oxford.
Blending classroom teaching, hands on simulation and factory tour, the day is perfect for companies on the first steps towards implementing a successful, sustainable Lean culture.
Managers will also benefit from re-freshen and invigorate their existing Lean activity through revisiting the fundamental principles of Lean.
- Participants will have the opportunity to learn and see the principles and practices of Lean through blending training, simulation and factory tour
- Motivate and engage colleagues who are embarking on a Lean journey
- Develop a greater understanding of the key concepts of value add, non-value add and necessary value add activity
- Meet, share and network with peers who are embarking on their own lean journey
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- Managers and their colleagues looking to kick-start Lean Management in their organisation
- Colleagues who are looking to gain a foundation level of understanding of the principles of Lean Management
- There are no prerequisites for attending this course and will be beneficial to those with no or limited lean training
Meet The Trainer
Gemma Jones, Associate Practitioner, True North Excellence
Gemma is a creative yet logical systems thinker, who loves to work with teams to break things down, figure them out and rebuild them better than ever. She has a Master’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering and over the past 20 years has held Continuous Improvement roles with global businesses across different sectors, including Pharmaceutical, Dairy, FMCG, Food, and Medical Devices.
Gemma is hugely passionate about engaging the workforce with Continuous Improvement and strongly believes in Lean Thinking. She gets such a kick out of training, coaching and facilitating, especially when she sees the lightbulb switch on in someone’s head – when they solve a problem; when they realise they have the power to change; or when they get excited about all the improvements they could make.
When she is not working, or looking after her two sons, Gemma is usually reading or thinking about doing Yoga.
MINI Plant Oxford
FOUR WAYS TO REGISTER:
Book Online: Click on Book Your Place Now at the top of the page to book tickets using credit and debit cards
Telephone: +44 (0)161 298 5556
Email: Nicola Corocos firstname.lastname@example.org
Download and complete brochure booking form and post to: True North Excellence Ltd, Smithy Cottage, Stowford, Crewe, Cheshire, CW1 5XP
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
True North Excellence reserves the right to make changes to the programme, speaker or venue should this be necessary.
Cancellation Policy: Should you be unable to attend, you are welcome to field a substitute delegate. The organisers (True North
Excellence Ltd.) should be informed up to three working days before the departure date. A full refund will be paid if the delegate or
his company cancels in writing within 30-days of the event, minus a £100 per delegate enrolment and administration fee. Regrettably
we do not provide refunds less than 30-days before the event.