Using Value Stream Mapping (VSM) is the vital first step for any improvement journey.
This two-day workshop provides learning by doing through hands-on activity. Delegates will learn a powerful diagnostic tool that provides a picture of the entire process from customer order to delivery, identifying both value and non-value added activities.
Rather than taking a piecemeal approach to lean implementation, value-stream mapping establishes strategic and specific goals for the company to guide their priorities for their Lean journey.
Includes free parking, full bound workbook, refreshments and lunch on both days.
KEY BENEFITS AND TAKEAWAYS
- Learning to See – through the application of the tools used in VSM, delegates will be able to see and identify their own value streams and the value added activity inside them
- Expert led training, hands on practical activity, individual and group discussions
- Gain first-hand experience of using the tools and techniques in a workshop environment with simulated real-life case study data
- Limited to just 12 delegates, you will also be able to ask about your own unique situations and learn different ways to apply this powerful tool.
- Learn how to identify your own value streams and the opportunities for improvement that directly impact on the bottom line.
- Learn how to highlight the ‘quick wins’ achieved in your own VSM workshop will give teams a sense of accomplishment.
DAY TWO 30th October 2019
Meet The Trainer
Bill Tiplady, Associate Practitioner, True North Excellence
Bill is a trail blazer for process thinking and Lean management and is regarded as a highly practical international Lean trainer and coach. His career started in the 1980’s as an engineer at Rolls-Royce, he became Business Improvement Leader before joining management where he developed into a strategic and practical leader of improvement.
For the past 20 years he has dedicated his career to developing the skills and behaviours required for people in both the manufacturing and service sector to transform and sustain Lean management within their organizations. Bill has gained vast experience in the Automotive, Engineering, Textile, Chemicals, FMCG, Food and Drink, Electronics and Photonics Industry, both in the UK, Europe, China and North America. He is passionate about his local football team, Burnley Football Club (we can’t all be perfect).
Ansty Hall Hotel, Main Road
Accommodation Overnight accommodation is not included in the registration fee. However reduced rates at Ansty Hall Hotel are available at £105 including breakfast per room per night. Please contact the hotel directly on 02476 612 222, ALWAYS quote True North Excellence. Birmingham International Airport NEC is a 20 minute drive to the venue. Email: Events.Ansty@macdonald-hotels.co.uk
£ 795+VAT Per Delegate
- PAY BEFORE 27th September 2019 *Includes free parking, breakfast rolls, full bound workbook, lunch on both days.
£ 895+VAT Per Delegate
- BOOKED AFTER 27th September 2019
- *Includes free parking, breakfast rolls, full bound workbook, lunch on both days.
FOUR WAYS TO REGISTER:
Book Online: Click on Book Your Place Now at the top of the page to book tickets using credit and debit cards
Telephone: +44 (0)161 298 5556
Email: Nicola Corocos firstname.lastname@example.org
Download and complete brochure booking form and post to: True North Excellence Ltd, 207 Knutsford Road, Grappenhall, Warrington, Cheshire, WA4 2QL
TERMS AND CONDITIONS: True North Excellence Ltd reserve the right to amend the programme, speakers or venue and alter or cancel the seminar without liability. CANCELLATIONS: Should you be unable to attend, a substitute is always welcome, up to three working days before the event. Refunds will be made up to 30 days before the event in writing, minus a £100 per delegate enrolment fee. Regrettably we do not provide refunds less than 30 days before the seminar.